OT: Completely Solving Single Equation with 2 Unknowns

I almost changed channels, but I kept going.

shakes a bottle of water and it turns to ice. Way cool.

Reply to
Metspitzer

I added that to my RSS feeds. It looks like they update the page pretty frequently.

One more comment is the piece the one on Feynman

Reply to
Metspitzer

BEWARE - COOKIE COLLECTOR

Reply to
Twayne

Ain't collecting my cookies. I shut 'em off and run NoScript

nb

Reply to
notbob

What's Internet Explorer?

nb

Reply to
notbob

Ever open a very, very cold bottle of beer?

It sucks when it freezes as you're trying to drink it.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

i'm not so paranoid to care.

Reply to
Steve Barker

good point.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Exactly! What harm could a Flash app and a little javascript do? /sarcasm

Reply to
Jerrod

a lot of the sites i use require both of these. I'VE had no problems.

/nosarcasm

Reply to
Steve Barker

The whole "computer virus" bullshit is just a scare tactic from the antivirus companies. Don't run AV and never had a virus.

Reply to
Dean

Don't go there. While I agree the antivirus companies do try to scare people, it is probably wise to run AV software for most people. Saying things like I never got a virus so I don't need the AV software is not indicative of all people. You may have better habits than most or just been lucky???

Reply to
Doug

companies.

Thank you Oren and for your past replies to help me !!

Reply to
Doug

An inferior program, claiming to be a browser. It is used by Windows users who aren't aware of real browsers or operating systems.

Reply to
sam E
[snip]

For some people, "Wetware AV" works fine.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd
[snip]

If you use it, AV software should always be your SECOND line of defense.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd