OT. Coins Found

A man dug up some Civil War era coins on his "rural farm". That phrase is a little like saying "free gift".

Dean Hoffman

It's a wonder the guvmint didn't come up with some sort of antiquities act to grab them and send them to Zelensky.

Reply to
rbowman

Geez. All I get out of my back yard is rocks. Wonder if they are worth anything.

They should be. They're a lot older than Civil War era coins.

Reply to
rbowman