OT, Coca Cola

Surprise! A BMW doesn't run on Coke. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Beverage Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

I guess it was this hack-nuts version of water injection? Hmmm what does the ingredient label for Coke list-water?

I don't like seeing these videos because somewhere somehow a person needs a car for a job. I am no liberal but he could have donated this car to some organization. I am past my point in life of experimentation but he should have known the result before starting.

Of course we don't know what this guys financial situation is and the end point of what he did to the car.

Reply to
Tekkie®