OT: Christmas

Now the days until Christmas is smaller forward that in is backward.
On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 1:37:07 PM UTC-4, Sam E wrote:

What are you--five years old?
Cindy Hamilton
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:58:36 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

he may own a store
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:37:02 -0500, Sam E
My Christmas-In-June is coming this Friday June 29 ..
https://lottery.olg.ca/en-ca/lotto-games/lotto-max/about-lotto-max
... it could happen ... 1 in 28,633,528 odds .. approx.
The odds of becoming a lightning victim in the U.S. in any one year is 1 in 700,000. The odds of being struck in your lifetime is 1 in 3,000
John T.
On 06/26/2018 03:47 PM, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

My brother in law was the one in three thousand. I doubt he would have taken any comfort in the statistics. Given his life style lightning was well down the list of things that might kill him.