OT: Christmas

Now the days until Christmas is smaller forward that in is backward.

Reply to
Sam E

What are you--five years old?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli

he may own a store

Reply to
gfretwell

My Christmas-In-June is coming this Friday June 29 ..

... it could happen ... 1 in 28,633,528 odds .. approx.

The odds of becoming a lightning victim in the U.S. in any one year is

1 in 700,000. The odds of being struck in your lifetime is 1 in 3,000

John T.

Reply to
hubops

My brother in law was the one in three thousand. I doubt he would have taken any comfort in the statistics. Given his life style lightning was well down the list of things that might kill him.

Reply to
rbowman