OT: car wiper blades

One thing I found is that factory wiper blades from Chrysler will last at least one season and then be useless crap. I'm going to try those new silicone ones and see how they perform.

===

Reply to
Roy

I hope you like them! Just be ready for the sticker shock - but IMHO they're worth it.

My cars with a few exceptions have always been parked outside, because the places I've lived have all been "high rent" districts where a garage is something only really rich people can afford... so I wish someone had turned me onto the silicone blades years ago. I used to recommend Bosch blades but the silicone ones are just so much better.

Clean the windshield really well right before installation (if you hand wash your car, I would wash the windshield with Bon Ami - yes really! - before starting your usual wash regiment, just be sure to rinse well) and enjoy.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel