OT - car is a dangerous place

invalid unparseable

I don't get it. Does this mean car insurance companies have to pay support for all the babies conceived in cars?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Yep, and all the kids left after a drunk kills itself in a car.

The US legal system has been completely broken for centuries now.

Reply to
4587Joey

Seems to me the person, if properly proven in a trail, that is liable is the partner, not the insurance company. This seems like a case of going after the "deep pockets".

Here comes another auto insurance rate increase.

Reply to
Karen

or a no hanky panky exemption clause in the insurance.

Reply to
invalid unparseable