OT. Baseball Fines

The Houston Astros got caught stealing signs using cameras.

Dean Hoffman

So, do you think the other teams put their cameras away?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I don't picture a 5 million dollar fine as a big deal to baseball owners. Next thing will be electronics involved somehow. Maybe the pitcher will have earphones and the manager will be calling pitches. Drones will be catching flies.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Of course there is a Congress critter who thinks they need to investigate.

Let's see. No one will die, or even get hurt, unless someone smacks himself on the head for getting caught. Yet people in power can't leave well enough alone. I suppose that means a little more camera time for Congress critter.

Governing a great nation is like cooking a small fish - too much handling will spoil it. Lao Tzu Read more at

Dean Hoffman