Baseball Hats

I own several baseball type hats.....how do you clean them without shrinking the hat or giving them a nasty wrinkled looked? Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Boyer

My brother in law claims that he puts his favorites in the dishwasher and they keep their shape well.

I wash them in the washing machine with light small things and then air dry them.

aloha, Thunder

Farmers & Sellers of 100% Kona Coffee & other Great Stuff

Reply to
smithfarms pure kona

Similar to another poster, place them in the dishwasher. I recommend a baseball cap washing frame to help retain their shape. These are a plastic frame that fits inside the cap before washing. Another method is to wash them by hand in cool water using a wool-type soap liquid (Woolite or similar product). Rinse well and dry in the sun.

Reply to
Phisherman

Reply to
Anita

My dad used to use coffee cans under the hat in the dishwasher.

Daremo

Reply to
Daremo