OT, Any Willie Nelson Fans?

Ozzie Osborne might compete with Crosby on the druggie scale.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Wellll..........the night before our concert date, my son checked Willie's website....cancelled due to illness. Dang! Rescheduled for August, 2014! I might not be around by then, not to mention WN's advanced age :o) Think I'll check out Meatloaf's concert schedule.

Reply to
Norminn

Meat is in residence at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas until mid-November. Nothing scheduled after that. (pollstar.com has tour schedules if interested).

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

From Newsweek:

Dean Hoffman