Any exploding pump up sprayers?

I bought a new pump up sprayer at the local cheap tools place. I open the box, remove the deadly contraption and put the proper amount of properly mixed insecticide inside. As I neared the most pressure a 70 year old bypass patient needs to pump, the unit exploded. The bottom seam failed and it became like one of those little rockets we played with decades ago. It broke my hand, ripped open my arm, placed one of front teeth through my upper lip and it was removed from the inside wall of my right nostril. I have something called RSD in my right arm and it is no fun. The company that sells the thing tells me that it cannot happen. It did. I got lots of pictures of it and I hate being called a liar. Please beware. This thing has a flat bottom unlike others with the curved bottoms made into feet.

Reply to
phillipelmore

TimR