(OT) AIOE Clock Change Problems....

Is anyone else using AIOE?

I wont complain too much since they offer their services for free, but I cant post to any newsgroups if I set my system clock to the REAL time. We changed to DLST on Sunday, and ever since I changed my system clock to DLST, I cant post to any newsgroups, unless I set my system clock back to pre-DLST time.

This is not the first time I've had this problem at clock change time.

I dont know why they cant fix that. Just make the time gap bigger. Two or more hours would do.

Till then, I'll jut leave the system clock one hour back. It really dont matter much to me, but it sure is annoying!

Reply to
Paintedcow

All working fine here with AIOE

Reply to