OT: Adult colouring books? WTF?

Fark, always thought you were a very shitty person.

Well, you are stupid enough to be a vegy.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Not always possible, particularly when the shit has hit the fan spectacularly and you keep thinking about it when trying to go to sleep in the evening after that.

Sure,, but like I said above that doesn't always work.

Yeah, I'm not sure that that is even possible, tho some of the meditators do claim that it is possible to do that.

Yeah, that certainly happens in the first situation I listed.

Reply to
Rod Speed

No, I cant do that for very long at all.

That's very arguable with meditators. Takes a lot of practice tho apparently and not many can manage it. And it certainly isnt the stupid or unintelligent.

That's very arguable with some phases of sleep.

Reply to
Rod Speed

On holidays we did proper puzzle books, things requiring some problem solving.

Yes I had a ZX Spectrum with bright for each of 8 colours. 0 was black, 2 was red, 5 was cyan, 7 was white, can't remember the others. I can't recall what bright black did. Grey?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey