OT.....A good newsgroup for autos?

I keep subscribing to different newsgroups for autos/cars. Unfortunately, I run into a lot of groups that are nothing but spam.

Does anyone know of any good newsgroup in the automobile category, which they'd like to share?

Many thanks.

Reply to
Cal

Since I have a Subaru, I like alt.autos.subaru

Reply to
Frank

rec.autos.tech

Reply to
tnom

alt.religion.auto.yugo

Reply to
Oren

on 11/28/2007 2:47 PM Cal said the following:

Are you looking for a newsgroup for a specific make of auto? If so, do a newsgroup search for your make. i.e. ford, chevrolet, nissan, toyota, etc.

Reply to
willshak

Where to send spam!?

Not a single Edsel group :)

Yeah, I never join a perfect group; after all, it won't be perfect then.

Reply to
Oren

What is it you want to know? Repair? Driving? Maintenance?

Keep shopping. I frequented one on driving for a while, but the personalities were much too immature, strong and opinionated, and thought their way was the only even though half of them would qualify as road raging lunatics.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

LMAO! Sounds like rec.boats ....

Steve Barker

Cal. I second the notion to search for your particular make of vehicle. Or you could ask me. If i don't know it about a car, it's probably not needed to be known anyway.

steve

Reply to
Steve Barker