*OT* A bit of friendly advice :-)

To my friends who enjoy a glass of wine

And those who don't and are always

Seen with a bottle of water "In wine there is wisdom,

In beer there is freedom,

In water there is bacteria".

In a number of carefully controlled trials,

Scientists have demonstrated that if we drink

1 litre of water each day,

At the end of the year we would have absorbed

More than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. Coli) - bacteria

Found in faeces

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop annually..

However,

We do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer

(or rum, whiskey or other liquor),

Because alcohol has to go through a purification process

Of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

Remember:

Water = Poop,

Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid,

Than to drink water and be full of Shit .

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information:

I'm doing it as a public service!

Reply to
Bod

So you drink a lot of water then? ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

On Mon, 14 Aug 2017 10:30:02 +0100, Uncle Monster w= rote:

Water around London is recycled 7 times. They actually are drinking tre= ated sewage.

-- =

Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million ty= pewriters, and newsgroups are nothing like Shakespeare

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

That's because you're all oozing with money. Nobody with a normal amoun= t of cash would be able to afford overpriced London.

The average wage in the UK is =C2=A320K. The average bank gives a mortg= age 3.5 times your salary. That makes a =C2=A375K house. Explain how t= he f*ck anyone affords a house in the south?

-- =

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual addresse= e(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential, privi= leged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, n= o sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If you are not the in= tended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this ema= il is not authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes a= n irritating social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been u= sed in its correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does= not have any legal or no grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals= were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the kelpie next= door is living on borrowed time. Those of you with an overwhelming fear= of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden messa= ge revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that ALERT= Notice from Microsoft. However, by pouring a complete =

circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that no = harm befalls you and your pets. If you have received this email in erro= r, please add some nutmeg and egg whites, whisk and place in a warm oven= for 40 minutes.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I'm saying its not necessarily the water quality that makes them live lo= nger. It could be because they're richer.

-- =

Phone answering machine message: 'If you want to buy marijuana, press th= e hash key.'

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword