OT. 162 IQ

A British kid's IQ score puts him up in the range of Steven Hawking and maybe Einstein. He has autism so it would be a mixed blessing.

Dean Hoffman

afaik I've only met one Mensa member in my life; she was attending an AA meeting.

Reply to
rbowman

That's nothing. My IQ is 212.

Or maybe that's something about water?

Reply to
micky

Meh. Mensa is for poseurs. They require only a Stanford-Binet score of

132.
Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Actually, any documented reputable well standardized intelligence test score in top two percent- generally at or above 130. The S-B is just for young folks less than age 24.

Reply to
Wade Garrett

My wife is 165 for something higher as they could not test higher. She is a treasure.

Ha! And she can also smell trout in the water.

I am, ahem, eligible, based on one IQ test, plus the LSAT and SATs, which I think they count. I went to a meeting with my supervisor who was a member and didn't particularly enjoy the meeting. I think it was boring. I think that I'm not an intellectual. Or I wouldn't have read home.repair when it was about home repair.

ONe time I went to an Overeaters Anonymous meeting and spent the first half waiting for refreshements at the break. There were none. I didn't go back.

Reply to
micky