Orbital sander pads

I have one of those Ryobi orbital sanders that use the hook and loop backed sanding pads (5" with 5 holes I think) Anyway, the part attached to the sander with the hook part of the hook and loop fastners has been worn to the point where the sanding pads will not stick anymore.

Anybody know where I can get a new pad for the sander (not the sanding disks, they're easy to find) and what exactly is this part called?

Reply to
PipeDown

Ryobi has a web page that leads you to the parts. Try there first.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski