On Topic: Window danger

Keep those windows working properly. You life depends on it.

Ed Pawlowski

He's a great all around helluva guy because his friends say so. Someone must have put him in that window cause he would never do that.

(?_?)

Reply to
Hawk

I thought Fridays were "Florida Man" days.

Still, I'll take a bonus Tuesday sighting of Florida Man.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

The Florida in my novels is not as seedy as the real Florida. It's hard to stay ahead of the curve. Every time I write a scene that I think is the sickest thing I have ever dreamed up, it is surpassed by something that happens in real life.

Carl Hiaasen

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Ed Pawlowski used his or her keyboard to write :

I have some guillotine style windows. How does one sharpen them?

Reply to
FromTheRafters

It almost seems redundant to say "Florida man" once you see the rest of the headline.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

The real question is if the homeowner was sort of helping the window close with all his weight...

Reply to
rbowman

Shouldn't matter. His intent was to steal and the homeowner may have felt a danger for his/her life.

Reply to
Hawk

I'm just wondering if he should get an attaboy for creativity. You have to be pretty chill to strangle a burglar with a window.

Reply to
rbowman

Quite to the contrary, you might just be pissed.

Reply to
gfretwell

LOL...agreed. I can imagine the snide grin peering down at the idiot while the life is oozing out of him.

Reply to
Hawk

Once you know the weasel is trapped, don't just stand there, go for help. Walk over to the firehouse and tell them about it. Take your time. It's a long ways so stop and rest along the way. You wouldn't want a heart attack or anything ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

I was picturing a 100 pound 88 year old woman.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Either way it is a pane in the neck.

Reply to
FromTheRafters

Bata Boom! LOL...nice. He'll be here all week, folks.

Reply to
Hawk

Tip your waiters and waitresses.

Reply to
gfretwell

Vaudeville ain't dead.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

What are the odds that the burglar's relatives will try to sue the homeowner?

Reply to
Neill Massello

I'd give it a 110% probability... He was a good boy, wrongful death all the way.

Reply to
rbowman

Yeah the window manufacturer probably gets hit too.

Reply to
gfretwell