Not all millennials are helpless snowflakes

All I can say is WOW!

Al Timitehr

Regarding subject line, of course not.

I'm 100% addicted to watching this guy:

(Andrew Camarata, same age as this women)

Very talented with all kinds of tools, equipment, and the videography is first rate. I love the drone shots and Levi the dog. Watch a few, you'll be addicted too.

Reply to
Dan Espen

hes making a huge mess that someone else will hafta clean up someday...our homeowners group wood put a stop to that eyesoar

Reply to
Barb Nolan