no spark

I have home lite weed eater 2 cycle ut20004a no spark tried 3 different coils new removed kill switch wire cleaned flywheel help

Reply to
fiore

...tried a new sparkplug?

Reply to
bob_villa

I had a Homelite chainsaw with the same problem. The fix is really simple.

Hold the trimmer in one hand Swing your arm a few times and on the third swing, toss the trimmer as far as you can. Aim for a neighbor's yard.

Go to the local Stihl dealer and buy a real trimmer.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

fiore posted for all of us...

When I saw the topic of this post I thought he lost the love of his life...

Reply to
Tekkie®