No Bay Area Gas Heaters After 2027?

At what point do we decide on our own and at what point does the government step in?

Is pollution OK? Just a little or a lot? Water quality standards or do we decide if OK to drink?

What other regulations should be abandoned? Auto safety?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The weather is a lot colder in Nebraska than San Francisco. No one would ever require heat pumps in Nebraska. No one would want to either.

Reply to
micky

There are units with build in electric element if it gets too cold outside.

My portable heat pump / air conditioner keeps up to +5 F. I was surprised. You should feel the outside air coming out of that thing at 5F. It is wicked cold!