left-handed bats

From a baltimore sun email.

Orioles’ left-handed bats hoping to continue forcing tough roster decision

This is even more stupid than left-handed drill bits.

Reply to
micky

Have you been to Lowes lately?

Dean Hoffman

in my 45 years, so far, of machining experience i've never used a reverse drill. but i do see the utility of reverse drills for attempting to remove broken (right hand) threaded fasteners. don't you?

Reply to
fos

Lot of criticism about left handed screw drivers costing more.

invalid unparseable

Yes, I have a set, and I use them to drill out screws that are stuck or whose heads are ruined. I almost said "than left-handed drill bits sound."

But I still want to see a left-handed bat.

Reply to
micky

The lettering is stamped on the opposite side.

Reply to
Thomas

There is no opposite side. The logo is stamped upside down on a left-handed bat.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Okay! Either one would explain it. I have a left-handed nephew and I will try to find one of these for him.

Reply to
micky