New IWP door quote

We got a quote for a new International Wood Products door (IWP). Anyone have any experience with these doors. They look beautiful in the catalogue. Its a square door with a speakeasy (product number Estate 1350). Below is their quote. They are taking off 25% of the cost of the door since we are considering windows with them as well. Am I crazy or does this seem WAY high. Anyone with one of these doors, please let me know. Here is a link to the door on the IWP website

Maybe someone can also recommend a comparable looking door they have had installed.

Casing: $1056 Door: Estate 1350 $2453 Lock Set: Mission (entry) $1395 Labor: $1000 Discount on materials: $1200 Total: $4800

Thanks. Morgan

Reply to
Morgan