New ISP new handle

That sounds like a sex change, not a new ISP

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

"Some people say Betty is a woman's name.....ehhhhhhh."

(gotta watch "Kung Pow~Enter the Fist" to get it.)

:)

Reply to
JimT

I guess it was sort of like abstract art. It's in the mind of the beholder. Personally, I'm just a fan of the movie.

JimT

On 4/2/2010 11:50 AM JimT spake thus:

Your former handle seems to have a ... different connotation.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl