New California Law Limits How Much Water People Can Use

New California Law Limits How Much Water People Can Use
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/05/31/california-water-limits/
On Sun, 3 Jun 2018 07:11:48 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"

California is a strange place. We stopped for lunch at a place that locks up the water tap
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/california/Lock%20Up%20the%20Water.jpg
An hour up the road we stopped at a hotel that had this shower
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/california/Tahoe%20water%20restrictions.jpg
On Sun, 3 Jun 2018 09:09:41 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

Taking all they can from Arizona.

Our brothers on the other side of the pond also restrict it. Water in a restaurant can cost as much as wine.
On Sun, 3 Jun 2018 09:09:41 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

Uncle Menstrual, on the rag again.

You get into some dope laced with pesticides?
STFU yourself.
On 6/3/18 9:09 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

exporting the disabled to alabama

Did you have your Channelocks with you?

That's so you can shower with a partner; but not save any water.
--
Tekkie

On 6/4/2018 3:27 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

I had an old picture of a shower right next to the toilet in Austria. You could shit and shower at the same time. The flush on that toilet was also something to behold. Your crap sat above water on a shelf until flushed.

Must be a down under thing pooping in the shower. This is New Zealand but the toilet was standard. The water just went down backward.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/New%20Zealand/Driver%20Creek/Bathroom.jpg

Similar but with one I saw but toilet was on the other side and would get wet when you took a shower. Shower curtain slid past shower and toilet.
On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 4:11:58 AM UTC-7, BurfordTJustice wrote:

Next they will put gages on all toilets and charge by the flush.
John Granade posted for all of us...

They already do. Do you have a water bill?
--
Tekkie