Furnace reset

Replaced my batteries in thermostat when low batteries flashed on the screen but my air conditioner will not come on. Is there a reset required?
On Sun, 03 Jun 2018 14:44:13 GMT, Lynda

Check and clean the battery contacts, a simple easy thing to try. You can use a newer piece of paper money to clean the contacts. Fresh paper money is slightly abrasive but not so abrasive as to damage the contacts.
On Sunday, June 3, 2018 at 10:44:17 AM UTC-4, Lynda wrote:

Was it working before you replaced the batteries? Most have an indication that the system is on, or you can hear a click when it closes a relay. Any signs that it's doing that? What happens if you turn it up to call for heat?
On 6/3/2018 10:44 AM, Lynda wrote:

Similar thing happened to me last year when first turning on the AC and problem was with a signal wire in the AC that had broken with vibration over the years.