Neighbors' door

Reply to
bamboo

Tsk Tsk...........I would say you were probably petting the wrong " P " .........also........never bring ' Boxed wine " to a hot brunettes house.

Reply to
avid_hiker

Reply to
Dean

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in news:1169179024.377835.20340 @q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Yea you're right.

I too help people, it generally turns out fine as well. Sometimes they put the screws to me. Shit happens.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Dean wrote: .Not to mention I got slapped for playing with the other

Methinks you were playing with the wrong pussy.

With that thought, and the copius amount of plumbing advice found on this newsgroup, the following lim seems somewhat OT:

His lordship is frenziedly plumbing, A barmaid whose pussy is humming! Since he pleasured her twat, With the first load he shot, She'll rejoice in the lord's second coming!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

I think you mean a jeweler's saw blade....

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

That might be better, but the small hack saw blades work.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Reply to
Michael B

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in news:45b17a32$0$4887$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

maybe you mean a coping saw blade,or a scrollsaw blade?

A hacksaw blade is about 1/2inch wide.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

I usually grab a coping blade, but I have also used a hacksaw blade. I would consider cutting one down if needed.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I stumbled on this "pro" system today.

Click on the "Instructions" button.