Need temporary fix for ceiling rain leak

hole -- maybe 1/4

have a digital

small hole in.

and call them

a small hole

building up in

and when they

Just make sure you continue to take the proper meds. You know how you are when you don't take them.

And FWIW, I posted some reply to someone else on another thread and you replied to me with your normal attitude so you stalked me. Anyway your creditability here based on some others and myself isn't that good so I don't care what you think or call me.

Reply to
Doug

out, rather

holes in the

hole -- maybe 1/4

have a digital

small hole in.

and call them

a small hole

building up in

company and when they

Always, Dumbie. Unlike you, I know how to read.

You're a liar, Dumbie, but we all know that. I'm really not concerned with a zero-IQ loser like you thinks of me. What do you think about that. Oh, silly question; nothing of course. It's not possible.

Reply to
krw

Lying??? See your post on 1.28.13 at 6:56 PM . As I said I replied to someone else and you replied to me.

So it looks like you're lying or have a convenient loss of memory. Either way I hope it not due to your over dosing or forgetting to take your meds.

Reply to
Doug

Oh, I can't reply to you because your replied to someone else? BTW, there is no such post. You really are a stupid f*ck, Dumbie.

You really are too stupid to breathe, Dumbie. Why don't you research how to breathe on CDC.GOV. It's in the section about the Constitution.

Reply to
krw

Sure I just made it up..... Get a better news reader idiot !!!!

Sounds like you skipped your meds today. Don't forget to tell the doctor that you aren't taking your meds every day.

Geez, I never encountered someone so stupid as you on the net... even the TROLLS are smarter.

Reply to
Doug

You're obviously deaf as well as dumb, Dumbie.

IKWYABWAI. Typical lefty argument. How's your Constitutional research at CDC.GOV coming along?

Reply to
krw

Probably as good as your IQ.

Reply to
Doug

Thanks, I appreciate it.

The good news is that my ceiling survived the blizzard and subsequent thaw!

But I suspect that it was my own desperate repair--rather than the maintenance people's repairs--that did the trick.

When I looked at the outside wall from the vantage point of my own deck, I could see some HUGE holes in the mortar (I could stuff 4 of my fingers right between the bricks), at just above the point where the leak stains are visible in my ceiling.

That cannot be a coincidence!

So THAT is the hole I plugged myself. And I think that did the trick.

Reply to
Steven L.

I think that is probably where the problem is located.

Reply to
TomR

replying to Stormin Mormon, JustME,Eh?! wrote: Tar & feather texture Seal it up good Sam I’m dying & want the curtains to come down now; it’s ny times here in nc

Reply to
JustME,Eh?!

replying to Steven L., JustME,Eh?! wrote: Real Caulk

Reply to
JustME,Eh?!