OT.New comet

The brightest comet in our lifetimes may be approaching the sun this year.

harry

Oren wrote in news:dcp5h8138ra8t7pr9b9sa0jfsb3kqt1ko3@

4ax.com:

I witnessed The Great Mercury Comet of 1964. Most comets round-off as they age, but the Mercury Comet got square between 1963 and 1964. Sales suffered after the squarification, so maybe Ford should have rounded it off even more, instead.

Reply to
Tegger

Oren wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Yes, that one! I'll bet that guy drives his really fast too, and it's not rounded off at all. Until he crashes...

Reply to
Tegger

Oren wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Giddy up, giddy up, 289...