Need Super Soaker recommendations

Hi All,

Calling all current and former Juvenile Delinquents, I need recommendations for a super soaker.

1) user: little old lady (sister in law)

2) use: scare off stray cats beating up on her kitties.

3) must not leak all over the sister-in-law. (Okay, funny, but still ...)

4) Must be cheap enough not to break the bank.

5) must accept a laser pointer. Okay, we can skip this one.

Be nice if there was a way to add some Tabasco Sauce to the payload (cats hate Cayenne pepper).

Many thanks,

-T

Maybe I will send her a head band with it!

Reply to
Todd

These come in 1 and 2 gal sizes:

Pressurized water fire extinguisher might be overkill.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The nice stainless steel ones with the Schrader fill valve are good. Fill them 1/4 full of ice, and then up to the line with water. Enough ice water to do the job for most any reason.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

There's a comic going around the net, things written by kids. One is "you cannot baptize cats". I guess if you had priest bless the fire extinguisher?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Well, if you can't baptize cats, there are a bunch running around who must be something special, because we sure gave them the royal treatment.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB