need sprinkler timer recommendations

Hi All,

The switches just quit on my 6 station, indoor sprinkler timer. Anyone have a recommendation for a replacement? How easy to program? The Weathermatic WMPLUS6-N "seems" nice on the web, but ...

Many thanks,

--Tony

Reply to
Anthony Ewell

No, just the stupid "man" (manual) zone watering switch. Plus zones 4 and 5 go off at the same time. It is time to toss the thing. :-(

Reply to
Anthony Ewell

All switches quit, be sure it is getting power to the unit and past the built in circuit breaker, mine went bad. Usualy the clocks break then you junk them. Or a bad main on off switch or clock trigger is not fully set.

Reply to
m Ransley

The lawn maintenance firm I've used likes Irritrol Rain Dials:

They were reliable and easy to program.

- bl

Reply to
bl