Need Schematic for Dell Latitude D610 ac adapter

I managed to get the cover off. There is power on the input and the storage capacitor, but nothing on the output. If anyone has a schematic, I could use it. I'd rather try fixing it than buy another

Reply to
dfiore34667

You can probably find one on Ebay for less than the trouble of trying to fix this one.

Reply to
trader4

make sure there is no recall first since dell has recalled some of their bricks.

Reply to
dnoyeB