Need light weight Christmas sleigh & Reindeer

I am thinking ahead for Christmas. I would like to animate a Santa, sleigh and reindeer. The name of the game is very light weight, like styrofoam, in the neighborhood of about 10 - 12" high. Anyone see anything like this? BTW, I did try googling and found very little. But I know how google works ... the search string is very important, so I'll clear my mind for now and try again later. That sometimes works for me.

Reply to
Art Todesco

You want to find a catalog for a company that selle/distributes store displays.

Reply to
hrhofmann

How about this site:

The Halloween section has the most on animatronics, but as the builders point out, once you get it down, you can build and program any figure for any seasonal decoration.

Reply to
Hell Toupee