To Chlorine shock the well as usuall, I removed the cap and water gushed
out and is over flowing since. Is something wrong with the well? Do I
leave the cap open like this until water level goes down I don't when?
I don't have much experience with water wells. Any comment/suggestions
appreciated. We don't drink this water.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.