My Remedy for that Work Pain

This is what I use after a hard days working home improvements and repair. Walmart, with more love and less pain .

Banker Pete

It says, "A deficiency in this critical nutrient makes you twice as likely to die as other people, according to a study published in The Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. It also accounts for a long list of symptoms and diseases which are easily helped, and often cured, by adding this nutrient."

Maybe so, but I don't think rubbing some on from the outside will make up for a deficiency. Have you tried eating it.

Reply to
micky

Or, you could just eat properly:

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

How can you be twice as likely to die as other people?

If I'm not mistaken, we all have a 100% probability of dying. All the magnesium in the universe - or lack thereof - isn't going to change that.

Everything you want to know about Transdermal Magnesium, and more...

Marilyn Manson