mtd mower deck

greetings, last year i purchased a 42 inch mtd mower and i would like to add some wheels to the cutting deck because my lawn is somewhat uneven in spots and i am having a problem with scalping in some spots. my parts catalog does not show the wheel brackets as an item i can purchase, instead i would have to buy a whole new deack with wheel brackets. as a metal fabricator it would be no problem to make my own brackets and attach them to the deck but i have no idea as to the height the wheels would lift the deck off the lawn. i can purchese the wheels and bolts at my local mower shop and i am guessing the distance to the center of the wheels would be the height i need. in other words i can build the brackets around the wheels. sound like it ould work? thanks, cj

go look at a deck with wheels on display, take measurements and photos,,,,,,
go get em

Try here: (Amazon.com product link shortened)
or here: http://www.buymtdonline.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDetail_LAWN%20&%20GARDEN%20TRACTORS_FASTATTACH%20DECK%20WHEEL%20KIT_10101_19502_169125_45372_-1
Or here: http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&pid124293000&cat=Tractor+Attachments&subcat=Mulching+Kits&vertical=LAWN&ihtoken=1
You're welcome.
J.A. Michel wrote:

http://www.buymtdonline.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDetail_LAWN%20&%20GARDEN%20TRACTORS_FASTATTACH%20DECK%20WHEEL%20KIT_10101_19502_169125_45372_-1

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?BV_UseBVCookie=Yes&pid124293000&cat=Tractor+Attachments&subcat=Mulching+Kits&vertical=LAWN&ihtoken=1

thanks boss, exactly what i was looking for cj
Go to sears on line check out part # 24293 Rear kit 24292 for the Front gauge wheel kit This is for a 42" craftsman but I suspect it they are the same Grab any mower on the floor and get a model for on line manual for proper adjustment