power rake blades

greetings, i saw one of these at H.D......

the packaging said for walk behind mowers. i would like to get a set for my MTD riding mower and i am wondering if i can use the walk behind blade for my riding mower thanks, cj

Reply to
cj

I bought one of those years ago. What a mistake that was as it chewed the lawn all to hell and it only had 1 "finger" at each end of the blade. With that blade that you showed, there wouldn't have been anything left of the lawn.

Reply to
Worn Out Retread