motion sensor problem

HI all, I had replaced a motion sensor that appeared to have failed. The lamp will turn on, but is so dim you can hardly see it is even on after dark. I have a single flood light in a dual flood light fixture. I try replacing the bulb, same thing. I try a flourescent bulb and get rapid flashing - it will not fully light. Seems I have not enough current. What to look for first?

Thanks, Greg

Reply to
gccch

Try putting both bulbs in and see if it works or gets even dimmer. Some motion lights have a dim and bright setting, check yours. Do not use flourescent in these type fixtures... You should have a troubleshooting guide in the instructions too.

Reply to
ROBMURR