More GE Dishwasher woes - unresponsive keypad

Model: PDW9280J00SS

Just last week, a repairguy was out to deal with a draining issue. When he left, it was in working order, or so it seemed by testing then.

Later, when I closed it (with no other buttons lit; just the "start"), it rapid-cycled through a few different things, and it sounded like the drain was grinding away for a while. I thought the machine was probably resetting itself, but it never got to a point where other buttons would respond or light, or start a normal cycle (the full soap dispenser never did open).

Now the keypad is unresponsive to me. It lights up, and occasionally lights & beeps when I press or hold down "Start/Reset", but no other keys show a light or sound a beep. Nothing happens when I close it. The keypad is not locked (no light in the "locked keypad" button).

I cycled the power at the breaker box; still the same.

Help? Thanks! JSH

Reply to
Julie