Moen Kitchen Sink leaks from base, only when on

Hi, my Moen Kitchen Sink leaks from the base of the swivelling spout, but only when the tap is on.

This is rings, not the cartridge, right? I've replaced a bathtub cartridge before, should this be something I am attempting?

Reply to
dave_too2

Looks just like mine. I suspect, as you do, that it is the seals around the base, not the cartridge. I'd probably take it apart and clean it in case there are some jammed particals causing leak but I suspect you will need new seals - Moen should have on line.

Frank

Reply to
Frank