Mini-Blind Valence Clips

Several of our mini-blinds (they are many years old and are of the same type) have had their valence clips broken when they were removed in order to take out the blinds for cleaning. I have visited several stores in my area as well as web sites to locate replacements, but so far I have been unable to find this particular piece. Suggestions? I can email you a scan and measurements of the part in question. Thanks.

Reply to
greg.shoemaker

Hi Ho Silver

I was given two miniblinds, and the top part is only 7/8" high and 1 1/8" deep. I guess they are cheap because I can't find a brand name on them anywhere. Any other suggestions where to find brackets to hold them to the wall.

I was thinking I might have to make them myself, but it would be great not to have to take that time.

The site you give above is pretty good. It has ;71 styles of brackets to hold blinds, but none fit what I have.

mm

Remove the obvious to email me. Include alt.home.repair in the subject.

I may have some of what you need in the basement. Been installing these thing for 20 years now.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt