Mini-Blinds Valence Clip Replacements

I need to replace several broken valence clips of the mini-blinds on our back porch. I checked several online sites, but could not find a match, so the make of the clip I require may no longer be available. I can email you a JPEG file of the clip; dimensions of the clip are part of the image. I would like to obtain eight clips if possible. Any help would be appreciated

Reply to
greg.shoemaker

The BORG is a good place to look if they sell that brand.

Email me a picture of what you need and I may be able to sell them to you cheap. I have supply from 20 years of installing them. Or post the picture at the site in my sig line and the url here.

Reply to
Colbyt

I have uploaded the image. See [url=

Greg

Reply to
greg.shoemaker

I have responded to your email.

Colbyt

[url=
Colbyt

I am also going to update Greg's link to the picture here in case someone has knowledge of this. Twenty years in the business and I can't be positive of the ID at the moment.

He used the forum format and not the newsgroup format in his post.

Colbyt

[url=

Colbyt