Plants or divisions wanted

Hello all, I'm looking for two mini-catts that I once purchased in Hawaii. I have been unable to locate replacements since they met their demise due to scale several years ago. For some reason, I kept the tags (!), so here we go: C.walkeriana var. alba 'Pendentive' AM/AOS x Blc Love Sound 'Dogashima' (C1106) C. Chocolate Drop x Lc. Mini Purple (C1306) The numbers in ( ) are the stock numbers of the grower, but I do not have the grower's name, but perhaps it was Pan Pacific Orchids?? Both have strong scent, and were easy growers. Feel free to send responses to kc7es1 (at) j-u-n-o dot com (remove dashes) Thanks in advance, Eric

---------------------------------- Eric B. Schecter San Diego, CA.

Reply to
Eric

If it helps in any way, shape or form, these crosses have been registered as Blc. Mismo (albeit you would have to look for the alba cross) and Lc. Burgundy Delight.

Reka

Reply to
Reka