metal shed condensation

The house that I bought has a metal shed with a wood floor. I put a few things in there and they got wet from condensation. There is also visible condensation on the interior surfaces. Climate is New England (Boston,Mass area).

Are there any short term fixes for this? Should I cut out a vent near the roof on opposite ends?

Also the wood floor is rotting and starting to sag, so i'll be tearing that out come spring. I plan to mount a new one on some cement blocks to get airflow underneath.

My concern is that the floor will just rot out again in a few years if I don't fix the condensation.

Thoughts?

Reply to
odiggity

Use trex, or some similar plastic, at least for the sill.

Reply to
default

Im guessing it is unheated and in the sun so yes put in vents, bring it to outside temps or it will always be a problem

Reply to
m Ransley