Meet the ShotLock

It's a gizmo for securing a shotgun that opens with the right touch on the keypad.

Home page

Examples
What the page DOESN'T illustrate is the apparatus can be mounted on the wall behind your front door or in a vehicle!

And, of course, the invention does not comply with California rules on securing weapons, I suppose because one can still SEE the shotgun, thereby exposing the innocent to not only indoctrination but the harmful emissions radiating from a firearm.

Reply to
HeyBub

Actually...

I'd love to have that Ithica 200E side-by-side, which is actually a rebranded Japanese SKB. Those were some sweet doubles.

nb

Reply to
notbob

Sorry.

Posted to the wrong group.

Should have been alt.killtheskank.now.

Still, it IS a home improvement...

Reply to
HeyBub

"Opens in seconds". I got news for ya. You can be dead in less than "seconds".. Mine stands ready next to the bed, loaded, chambered, and safety on. The safety can be off before my right hand is on the gun.

Reply to
Steve Barker

"You'll shoot your eye out!"

Reply to
notbob

My 9 sits in one of those electronic safes net to the bed, however it is open at all times when I am home (no kids around). The safe is used to secure the gun when I am away if I'm not carrying it.

Reply to
Pete C.

"and break your neck!"

Reply to
Steve Barker

Certainly. You are correct.

There are certain climes where the busybodies make a huge deal regarding whether your gun is stored in a safe, ecologically, environmentally, and carcinogen-free condition.

For example, if you live within 1000' of a school, library, playground, public monument, or unsanitary taco stand, you may be required to store your weapon in a secure manner, disassembled, and more than 100' from any ammunition. Inspectors will come by once a year to verify same as part of the service you get when you pay your city/county/state $500 annual registration fee.

That said, the device MAY help prevent the theft of your weapon...

Reply to
HeyBub