Maytag dryer gas valve replacement

I want to replace the gas valve for a Maytag dryer, model #DG382.

I need to switch the parts that convert it to propane from the old valve, to the new valve.

I know I need to switch the orfice.

But apparently there's a plastic "washer" that I need to flip over.

The only plastic washer I can find is under a cap, in front of the solenoids.

It has a spring below it, and it screws in. If I flip it over, there's no way to screw it in.

So I suspect this is the wrong washer.

Reply to
roamic