Maytag dryer gas valve replacement

I want to replace the gas valve for a Maytag dryer, model #DG382.
I need to switch the parts that convert it to propane from the old valve, to the new valve.
I know I need to switch the orfice.
But apparently there's a plastic "washer" that I need to flip over.
The only plastic washer I can find is under a cap, in front of the solenoids.
It has a spring below it, and it screws in. If I flip it over, there's no way to screw it in.
So I suspect this is the wrong washer.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.