Lowe's Kitchen cabinets

Has anyone had any experience with or used the Woodgate kitchen cabinet line that is in-stock at Lowe's?

We may be having them installed, but not be Lowe's.

Pro's, cons, comments please, in regard to the cabinet line.

Reply to
Yamuk

I looked at Home Depot and Lowes but found I could do better at a local cabinet store that has been in business for decades.

Reply to
Art