Licensed? Are you breathing?

Are you kidding? Send them a couple of your Foley Belsaw "official locksmith cards"..BBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I used to work in the town offices and we would get a couple of these each month. What a joke.........

"Duhhhhhh last weeks I culdnt even prenounce locksmith, now I is one!"""

Remember that the next time you call a locksmith to open your expensive Volvo.

Reply to
Kent Dorfman

funny, thats how electricians get their license in my town.. $25 and you is one..LOLOL

you DONT want to know about the builders... --Shiva--

Reply to
<>