Lessons learned installing a torsion spring in a typical residential garage

DD_BobK You suck balls!

Reply to
kevsetchfield

Is that an invitation? Admit it, I bet you like guys sucking your balls, don't you?

Reply to
Fudge Packer

Reply to
coldspring21

HELLO Danny,

One question,

Does it matter changing the length of the spring? fro example I measured 27.5in and in the store available they have 29" same diameter same wire thickness.

I hope you can response soon since wife is getting mad about parking outside the garage.

Thanks Daniel C.

Reply to
dc47823