Home renovation gone wrong.

Let's see. Was that fix this and tear down the other, or vice versa?

willshak

Well known fiddle in Europe. Someone has an old building that has protected status. But they want to tear it down and build something else.

So it has an "accident". Fires are more normal. But not very certain, repair might be possible.

Here is another one. I had my wedding reception at this place.

harry

Them frogs should take it easy on the wine.

.

Stormin Mormon