Leaky energizer battery follow up

I think it was here, I posted. had some leaky Energizer D cells, new in the package. I contacted Energzier, via web site. They mailed me a shipping label, and I sent the leaky ones back in.

Saturday April 27, 2013, I got a coupon in the mail for $15 towards any one Energizer battery item, valid in stores.

Trying to decide how to best use the coupon. I use the most AA cells, but I have NiMH and Powergenix cells for those. I use AA cells every day in mini mag, and camera.

But, when the power goes out, I use D cells for big mag lights, closet lights, lanterns, and fans.

Closing with two things. First, glad the Energizer people stand behind their products. Second, trying to decide which kind of cells to get with the coupon.

. Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

It looks like they want to know what, why and where their product failed. That's a good thing because if still in the package, the manufacturer can trace it back through the distribution chain from the production line to find out what went wrong and fix the problem. You have actually done them a favor and you were rewarded. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

It looks like they want to know what, why and where their product failed. That's a good thing because if still in the package, the manufacturer can trace it back through the distribution chain from the production line to find out what went wrong and fix the problem. You have actually done them a favor and you were rewarded. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Use the coupon to buy a new battery for your newsreader. Your present newsreader is defective because it always top posts.

Reply to
administrator